Just like my ANCIENT HERB facial oil, this luxurious hand and foot balm contains potent essential oils that have been used for centuries due to their healing benefits. In combining these oils, the result is a lovely soothing scent. The essential oils can also help ward off fungal infections that affect the feet. This product also contains nourishing shea butter, which allows the oils to absorb well into the skin.
The essential oils found in our ANCIENT HERB hand and foot balm have been used for millennia to heal, moisturize, and rejuvenate. Frankincense was used by ancient Egyptians for a myriad of purposes--from moisturizer to sun-blocking eyeliner--before becoming a staple of traditional Persian and Chinese medicine. Geranium oil--originally cultivated in Mesopotamia--is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that promotes clear and healthy skin. Lavender, clove, and clary sage complete a restorative cocktail that draws on centuries of human experience and refinement. And the sweet aroma...
Apply a small amount of balm to hands or feet or dry spots on skin. Rub into skin to allow it to fully absorb.
- organic unrefined shea butter* (Vitellaria paradoxa)
- extra virgin olive oil* (Olea europaea)
- apricot kernel oil (Prunus armeniaca)
- sweet almond oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis)
- avocado oil* (Persea gratissima)
- vitamin e oil (Tocopherol acetate)
- frankincense essential oil (Boswellia serrata)
- lavender essential oil (Lavandula officinalis)
- clove essential oil (Eugenia caryophyllata)
- geranium essential oil (Pelargonium graveolens)
- clary sage essential oil (Salvia sclarea)
- eucalyptus essential oil* (Eucalyptus globulus)
- peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita)
*indicates USDA certified organic ingredient
SIZE: 2 ounce metal tin